Genetic Testing as a Tool for Creating Results-driven Health Restoration Plans
In this episode is the first in our series on Epigenetics and Nutrigenomics. We’ll be discussing the five most motivating SNP’s (single nucleotide polymorphisms.) Learning in depth your patients’ genetics is one of the most motivating factors in getting clients and patients to follow through on health recommendations. Tune in to learn how understanding genes will assist you in seeing the weaknesses clients may be prone to.
IN THIS EPISODE:
[03:00] The variations in what we look like, how we behave, and how our metabolic functions are happening are single nucleotide polymorphisms.
- [05:00] Understanding genes will assist to see the weaknesses clients may be prone to.
- [10:00] Gut health and bifidobacterial.
- [13:00] A client example of gluten sensitivity.
- [16:00] High risk clients and the intake of hydrogenated oils and animal fats.
- [22:00] People are currently very interested in genetics, which assists them with this process.
Learning clients’ genetics will assist you in in seeing the health weaknesses they could be prone to.
People vary in their genetic makeup, causing different sensitivities specific to their genes
Currently people are very interested in genetics which will make it easier to get them on board with the testing process.
- Using Genetic Testing to Optimize Patient Outcomes
- Nutrigenomics Bundle
- Get the Magic Questions
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Article: Why Every Functional Healthcare Practitioner Needs Genetics In Their Practice.
- Article: The Next-Best-Health Discovery: Understanding the epigenome.