The Thyroid Receptor Resistance
IN THIS EPISODE:
What Is Thyroid Receptor Resistance
It is an overlooked problem with the thyroid that affects thyroid hormones. Clients oftentimes have low thyroid function despite having normal blood levels and show signs of inflammation, which can be caused by elevation in Cytokines, Leukotrienes, and Interleukins.
How Toxins Can Affect The Thyroid
Toxins are found everywhere – in the food we eat, the products we use on our skin, and in everyday items we see and use everyday. These toxins can bind to thyroid receptors, cause damage to cells, and decrease thyroid hormone activity.
Why Testing and Retesting Are Important
It is important to retest clients, using symptom surveys and labs, every few months so that you can monitor symptoms and their progress to better improve and tweak their recommendations depending on their current state.
- Get our Free Guide with resources to support you in managing clients with Thyroid issues here.
- Learn How to take a History Test that gets you to root causes with ease and for FREE here.
- Access Additional Resources for Practitioners who want to improve clinical outcomes through our Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training.
- Improve Your Clinical Skills with our recorded 1-day Thyroid Adrenal Workshop here.
- Learn from our Client Thyroid Program packed with strategies for restoring optimal thyroid function here.