The Impact of Niacin on Brain Function
What you will learn in this episode:
- How can niacin affect cognitive function and neurotransmitters?
- Can niacin actually prevent and slow down cognitive decline?
- Can those with depression and anxiety benefit from niacin?
Niacin or vitamin B3 is an essential nutrient with surprising benefits. Make sure to listen to the full episode to learn all about how it can support your clients who struggle with brain function.
Important ReInvent Healthcare Links
- Access Additional Resources for Practitioners ready to improve clinical outcomes through our Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training.
- Visit the ReInvent Healthcare site to check out other podcast episodes and resources to support you in empowering your clients health recovery journeys
- Check out the Raynaud’s Study here.
- The Study on Niacin in Relation To Depression.
- Get yourself a copy of Niacin: The Real Story here.