Clinical Strategies for Assessing and Healing the Underlying Causes of Fatigue
IN THIS EPISODE:
[03:00] Fatigue is a warning sign that something is out of balance.
[10:00] The 33 different causes of fatigue and low energy.
[13:00] Of the 33 different causes, 75% of them can be determined by symptoms alone.
[16:00] How Dr Evan Hirsch tests for metals and the toxins.
[22:00] Addressing heavy metals and chemicals prior to going after any infections.
[30:00] The benefits of addressing the mitochondria, removing toxins, managing stress better and practicing mindfulness.
There are many causes of fatigue and it is often a warning sign that something is out of balance.
According to Evan Hirsch, MD, there are 33 different causes of fatigue, and 75% of them can be determined by symptoms alone.
It is important to address heavy metals and chemicals in a patient, prior to going after any infections.
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Replay
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!