Assessment of Energy Metabolites on Organic Acid Test
IN THIS EPISODE:
[02:30] What is the Organic Acid Test?
[07:30] How to use the Organic Acid Test to assess mitochondrial function.
[18:30] When is the right to do an Organic Acid Test for your client?
[25:00] What else to look at on the Organic Acid Test that helps enhance and improve energy metabolism.
[30:00] Focusing on biochemistry as a practitioner can be extremely helpful in finding the best results for your clients.
[32:50] Learning how to do functional tests will add to your success as a health practitioner.
Organic Acid Tests bring biochemical pathways to life and help connect the dots. Instead of directly measuring nutrient concentrations, abnormal concentrations of organic acids provide functional markers for the metabolic effects of micronutrient inadequacies.
Organic acid testing pairs well with other types of testing, like blood work and even genetic testing. By correcting or addressing these imbalances, we help the body’s ability to heal and stay healthy.
As a practitioner, it’s crucial to know how to do functional tests as part of your success and your clients’ success.
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism Resource Guide
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Workshop
- The Clinically Proven Framework for Assessing and Resolving Chronic Fatigue
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!