Essential Oils for Functional Health with Jodi Cohen
IN THIS EPISODE:
Neck as a Bottleneck
We explore the notion of the neck as a bottleneck, looking at its role in bridging the connection between the brain and the body.Together we discuss how congestion in the neck can impact the flow of nutrients, oxygen, and the removal of toxins from the head down into the body, potentially contributing to various health conditions.
Three Key Components for Health
We discuss the vital components related to neck health: the vagus nerve, lymphatic system, and fascia. The vagus nerve’s role in triggering digestion, detoxification, and immune response is highlighted, along with the significance of lymphatic drainage and the impact of fascia constriction on affecting the efficiency of detoxification.
Holistic Approach Using Essential Oils
A holistic approach is recommended for addressing neck congestion, with a specific emphasis on using essential oils. Jodi Cohen also introduces a unique blend called “fascia release,” advocating for the topical application of essential oils to promote lymph drainage, address vagus nerve issues, and alleviate fascia constriction.
Jodi Cohen Links
- Visit the Vibrant Blue Oils website here.
- Like the Vibrant Blue Oils Facebook page here.
- Follow Vibrant Blue Oils on Instagram here.
- Subscribe to the Vibrant Blue Oils YouTube channel here.
- Check out the Drain the Brain Webinar here.
Important ReInvent Healthcare Links
- Get our free Functional Food Guide to learn more about foods and herbs to support clients on healing
- For an in depth study of herbs and medicinal mushrooms, check out “Practical Herbal Therapeutics”
- Access Additional Resources for Practitioners ready to improve clinical outcomes through our Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training.
- Visit the ReInvent Healthcare site to check out other podcast episodes and resources to support you in empowering your clients health recovery journeys