Hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease with Dr. Eric Osansky
In this week’s episode of ReInvent Healthcare, we are talking with Dr. Eric Osansky, a chiropractor, clinical nutritionist, and certified functional medicine practitioner with over 20 years of experience in health and wellness. He’s the author of "Natural Treatment Solutions for Hyperthyroidism and Graves” and "Hashimoto's Triggers", as well as the host of the “Save My Thyroid Podcast”. We go in depth on his experience with hyperthyroid and Graves’ disease and how he turned his life around and helps those who are experiencing the same thing.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [05:00] Percentage of the population with Hyperthyroid and Graves’
- [07:20] Thyroid Triggers
- [11:30] Thyroid Antibodies and Multiple Autoimmune Conditions
- [21:00] Herbs for Thyroid Management
- [35:10] L-Carnitine to Lower Thyroid Hormone Levels
- There are a lot of people out there with hyperthyroidism. Unfortunately a lot of them end up getting their thyroid glands removed or ablated because they aren’t aware of the options they have.
- Thyroid triggers vary from person to person, so there isn’t a standard ‘protocol’ for all patients. Proper testing is needed to appropriately assess your clients.
- For natural thyroid remedies there is Motherwort to help with the cardiovascular system and hyperthyroidism, Bugleweed for antithyroid that can help with palpitations, and Lemon Balm to help patients with sleep issues.