Dangerous Thyroid Lab Testing Mistakes
In this week’s episode of ReInvent Healthcare, we will discuss thyroid testing and the mistakes made by conventional, allopathically trained doctors that can put your clients at risk. Thyroid evaluation isn’t a “one size fits all” type of test and you really need to know how to order and understand the appropriate tests needed in order to properly assess your clients to give them the help that they need.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:30] What you need to know about Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- [06:30] Free T3 and Hyperthyroid Symptoms
- [08:00] Testing Antibodies
- [09:30] The importance if Iodine and the Iodine Load Test
- [12:20] Testing Cortisol Levels and Sex Hormones with the Dutch Test
- TSH cannot detect what is happening in the Thyroid and within the cells.
- Too much iodine can create an autoimmune attack but too little iodine can lead to the inability to make enough thyroid hormone.
- There are important functional tests that can identify imbalances that can contribute to cell danger response, can check the stress of cells connected to the thyroid hormone, and other factors that are overlooked in conventional medicine.
- Get the Magic Questions
- Order the Iodine Load Test Here