Clinical Approach to Restoring Thyroid Balance
IN THIS EPISODE:
[03:00] Dr. Lewis assists women who are suffering with complex and unresolved hormonal symptoms.
[10:00] Things that people have been exposed to all of their lives, having an impact on their thyroid and hormones.
[13:00] Slowing down when the pandemic hit had a positive effect on sleep and stress.
[16:00] Instead of focusing on one or two symptoms, have a holistic perspective and ask what conditions would show up with all of these symptoms.
[24:00] Getting people off the things they feel are supporting them, only because they’ve been doing all the protocols for years.
- [30:00] For people who have been doing what an average thyroid patient would, including taking medication and watching their diet, and who haven’t gotten any results, it makes sense to get into the mental, emotional and spiritual space.
There are a lot of people today with hormonal and thyroid imbalances.
Instead of diagnosing one or two symptoms, it’s best to take a holistic approach and see the bigger picture of what type of condition a client could have.
It makes sense to clients to get into the mental, emotional and spiritual space if they haven’t had results from past medications or diets.
- Dr. Lisa Lewis: Thyroid Offer
- Dr. Lisa Lewis: Website
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism Resource Guide
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Workshop
- The Clinically Proven Framework for Assessing and Resolving Chronic Fatigue
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!