Medications That Impact Energy Metabolism
IN THIS EPISODE:
[03:00] Drug nutrient interactions and how they can impact energy production.
[10:00] The side effects of beta blockers and tiredness in some clients.
[13:00] Current resources to ascertain certain drug side effects.
[16:00] The two things we should do with clients who are on a plethora of medications.
[22:00] Mihaela’s history and what prompted her to join the nutritional endocrinology program.
[30:00] A new app for drug nutrient interaction via naturopathicpharmacist.com
Many drugs and medications may have side effects causing energy loss.
We should review drug interactions to see how they affect the mitochondria and then assist people to replenish the nutrients via food.
There are current and new resources to assess drug interactions including Mihaela’s new app.
- Dr. Mihaela Gruita’s Website
- Get her free eBook on over-the-counter meds induced nutrient deficiencies at www.drugnutrients.com
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism Resource Guide
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Workshop
- The Clinically Proven Framework for Assessing and Resolving Chronic Fatigue
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!