How To Eat To Supercharge Mitochondria With Ari Whitten
IN THIS EPISODE:
[05:00] How does the circadian rhythm of sleep fit into mitochondrial health and energy regulation?
[08:00] Melatonin is an energy hormone as well as a sleep hormone.
[16:00] Results of food studies with the exact same type and amount of food provided at different periods of the day.
[21:00] The best way to eat is flexible and dynamic, with dozens of nutritional strategies that are easy to implement and integrated with any dietary pattern.
[29:00] What are the benefits of broccoli sprouts?
- [40:00] Supplements which support the Mitochondria.
Mitochondrial health is supported by many things like the circadian rhythm of sleep, food, and nutrients.
The best way to eat for energy is flexible and dynamic, with many nutritional strategies that are easy to implement and integrated with any dietary pattern.
Food and nutrition are key to supporting the Mitochondria, but key supplements also play a part.
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Replay
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy