Functional Foods From the Sea
This episode focuses on functional foods from the sea and more specifically, sea vegetables. Your clients may be mineral deprived due to poor dietary choices and demineralized soil, mineral depletion, and even genetic variations that make it harder to absorb minerals. We need to feed ourselves for optimal health and it's important to teach our clients how to eat to balance their hormones, their body systems, support their mitochondria in producing energy and feed their brains. One of the most overlooked food groups that provide an abundance of minerals and ingredients is sea vegetables. Tune in to learn how high sea vegetables are in nutritional value and listen as we discuss recipes that will assist your clients on a road to wellness.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [04:00] Sea vegetables served as part of main meals.
- [08:00] Seaweeds eaten regularly are the best sources of bio molecular dietary iodine.
- [14:00] Sea vegetables are good for some nervous system disorders like ADHD, insomnia, depression, hostility, and schizophrenia.
- [18:00] Simple sea vegetable salad recipe.
- [20:00] Tips to get your clients started on sea vegetables.
- One of the most overlooked food groups that provide an abundance of minerals and ingredients is sea vegetables.
- It’s easy to add sea vegetables to your daily diet using powders and simple recipes.
- Sea vegetables are rich in nutrients and phytochemicals. They’re loaded with chlorophyll, fiber and minerals, including significant amounts of sodium potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and many other trace minerals that are naturally found in the air.
- Regular dietary consumption of wakame and other browned algae is very useful in breast cancer prevention.
- Functional Food Guide
- The False Gods of Food Religions
- Learn more about our practitioner training here
- The Real Cost of Healthcare
- Identifying Food Sensitivities: The Missing Piece
- Food Sensitivity Detection: When Perceived Failure Is True Success
- The Real way to Get Results with a Provocation Protocol
- Little Miracles Everywhere: Plant Phytonutrients
- The Food Matrix and the Future of Nutritional Research
- Believing Isn’t Always Seeing! The Power of Functional Food
- The Health Benefits of Polyphenols in Restoring Balance
- Phytonutrients— There’s More Than Meets the Eye