Solving Functional Food Facts Confusion
This week’s episode focuses on solving functional food facts confusion. We’ll explore the most common questions I receive from practitioners about how to guide their patients and clients to adopting healthy food choices. We'll also discuss the food phobia that's developed as a result of the availability of so many summits, podcasts and blogs that profess their own food religion, which creates a fear of eating and confusion in people. Tune in to learn how to guide your clients and patients in adopting healthy food choices.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:00] One of the most common questions from practitioners.
- [08:00] A predisposing to some of the symptoms and imbalances that are causing hormones to be out of whack.
- [12:00] Why it’s really important for us to ask the right questions.
- [18:00] Being specific in your questions with clients.
- [24:00] When the microbiome is off, it makes people’s digestion a little bit wonky.
- [30:00] Starting with adding things rather than subtracting.
- It’s very important to ask your clients and patients the right questions to get a strong idea of what next steps to take in their food journey.
- Be as specific as possible when asking your clients questions such as what foods they are eating, the preferences they have, and the timing of their food.
- Explaining to your clients which tests you’re asking them to take and why will educate them and support their own health journey.
- The False Gods of Food Religions
- The Real Cost of Healthcare
- Identifying Food Sensitivities: The Missing Piece
- Food Sensitivity Detection: When Perceived Failure Is True Success
- The Real way to Get Results with a Provocation Protocol
- Little Miracles Everywhere: Plant Phytonutrients
- The Food Matrix and the Future of Nutritional Research
- Believing Isn’t Always Seeing! The Power of Functional Food
- The Health Benefits of Polyphenols in Restoring Balance
- Phytonutrients— There’s More Than Meets the Eye