Clinical Cases With Valerie Mills
On this week’s episode we’re discussing strategies for managing autoimmune conditions. By managing the gut, blood sugar, and stress, you are able to assist your patients or clients to reverse autoimmunity. Our guest today is Valerie Mills. Valerie is a licensed, registered nurse who loves to educate. She is passionate about helping people change their diet and lifestyle so that they can achieve optimal wellness. Tune in to hear how Valerie has learned the power of food, keeping the body and gut healthy, blood sugar balanced, and how she has reduced her stress to a minimum.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [05:00] Valerie Mills’ journey with eczema and how she started working with clients to help reverse their autoimmune conditions.
- [10:00] Bananas and other fruits and vegetables have a natural latex that may affect people with autoimmune conditions.
- [18:00] Valerie discusses specific cases of autoimmune conditions.
- [25:00] When it comes to autoimmunity, not all nuts and seeds are treated equally.
- [32:00] When treating our clients, it’s important to both listen to the person, and keep it simple.
- Changing the diet could assist you or your clients with eczema and other allergy sensitivities.
- Everyone is different when it comes to food allergies and sensitivities and paying attention to what you eat will assist you in understanding your food intolerances.
- It’s important to recognize that just because a food is deemed healthy, does not mean that it is healthy for you.
- Immune Modulation Strategies Guide
- Learn more about our practitioner training here
- The Essential Guide To Immune System Modulation
- Autoimmunity, Immune System Health, and Thymus Gland Function
- The Microbiome in the Gut Is Foundational to Immune System Health
- Optimizing Your Immune System is Critical During Times of Chronic Stress
- Three Ways Food Phytonutrients Boost The Immune System
- How Fiber Supports the Immune System
- The Appendix and the Immune System: Challenging Long Held Beliefs
- Boosting The Immune System to Slow Immunosenescence