Ending the Confusion Around Immune System Balancing
This week’s episode focuses on how to maintain a healthy immune system within the current pandemic. Autoimmune disease is at an all time high, and in this episode we cover some of the questions our practitioners ask about the immune system. There are no miracle drugs or vaccines to deal with autoimmune disease, but it’s possible to be empowered to help your patients to avoid the ravages of autoimmune disease and even reverse them.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:00] Statistics of autoimmune conditions.
- [08:00] Practitioners need to use their knowledge and experience to be out there educating the parents.
- [12:00] By making one change a week, by 52 weeks you’ve made a lot of headway.
- [18:00] As a health practitioner, you owe it to people to ask the right questions.
- [22:00] We have the power to prevent needless suffering and to make diet and lifestyle changes that will improve and possibly save people’s lives.
- Autoimmune diseases are at an all-time high, and there are no miracle drugs or vaccines to deal with this.
- Some of the conditions affecting the immune system are the standard Western diet, toxic environments, and toxic emotions.
- We need to educate parents and families how changing diet and lifestyle can assist in preventing and reversing autoimmune diseases and their symptoms.
- Immune Modulation Strategies Guide
- Learn more about our practitioner training here
- The Essential Guide To Immune System Modulation
- Autoimmunity, Immune System Health, and Thymus Gland Function
- The Microbiome in the Gut Is Foundational to Immune System Health
- Optimizing Your Immune System is Critical During Times of Chronic Stress
- Three Ways Food Phytonutrients Boost The Immune System
- How Fiber Supports the Immune System
- The Appendix and the Immune System: Challenging Long Held Beliefs
- Boosting The Immune System to Slow Immunosenescence