Clinical Management of Autoimmune Conditions With Lisa Fouladi
This episode focuses on what you should do when you have a patient or client who presents with an autoimmune diagnosis. How should you proceed? What needs to be addressed? We’re here today with one of our nutritional endocrinology practitioner training graduates, Lisa Fouladi. Lisa is going to give us a little behind the scenes view on how she handles her patients with autoimmune conditions, while discussing specific cases and people. Lisa is also known for her ability to assist patients with mystery conditions that they're having trouble resolving. Tune in to learn the tools in functional nutrition, assessments, and lifestyle that can help people reverse their autoimmune conditions.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [05:00] How Lisa developed the courage to tackle complex cases.
- [10:00] Food first when dealing with weight gain.
- [16:00] Recommending other practitioners to replenish some of the nutrients through IV Micronutrient Therapy.
- [22:00] Consistency with diets and nutrients.
- [25:00] Cutting out two non-negotiables, gluten and dairy.
- [30:00] If you have an understanding of physiologic and biochemical imbalances, you’re able to assist clients with almost everything.
- Autoimmune diseases may not need to be a lifelong problem that can only be dealt with steroids or other prescription drugs.
- With functional nutrition and lifestyle and an understanding of physiologic and biochemical imbalances, autoimmune diseases could be reversed.
- Everyone is different with autoimmune diseases and complex cases, and consistency is key.
- Immune Modulation Strategies Guide
- Lisa’s Website
- Learn more about our practitioner training here
- Mastering Autoimmunity
- The Essential Guide To Immune System Modulation
- Autoimmunity, Immune System Health, and Thymus Gland Function
- The Microbiome in the Gut Is Foundational to Immune System Health
- Optimizing Your Immune System is Critical During Times of Chronic Stress
- Three Ways Food Phytonutrients Boost The Immune System
- How Fiber Supports the Immune System
- The Appendix and the Immune System: Challenging Long Held Beliefs
- Boosting The Immune System to Slow Immunosenescence