How Food Influences the Immune System With Ocean Robbins
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [04:00] What we eat has a huge impact on ecosystems, animals, and future resources.
- [08:00] What foods do not support our bodies in being able to fight off infections?
- [15:00] Chronic pain is often directly connected to your body being in chronic inflammation.
- [20:00] Tips for health practitioners in a therapeutic home regime, or over zoom or telemedicine to assist people to improve their immune system.
- [25:00] A healthy microbiome is critical.
- [35:00] Takeaways for practitioners to use right away to get results with their clients and support the immune system.
- [40:00] Every time you choose real food over processed junk or assist someone you love or a patient to make healthier choices, you’re not only doing it for that moment, you’re building a movement.
What we eat has a huge impact on ecosystems, animals and future resources and our health.
It’s important to consider which foods support us long term, as well as which foods don’t support us and our clients.
There are a lot of powerful phytonutrients that assist the body to be strong in the face of viral and bacterial health issues. These are usually located in the plant kingdom, such as greens, onions, mushrooms, berries, seeds and citrus which all bring down inflammation and boost health.
- Immune Modulation Strategies Guide
- Learn more about our practitioner training here
- Link for Ocean’s Freebies
- 31 Day Food Revolution Book
- The Essential Guide To Immune System Modulation
- Autoimmunity, Immune System Health, and Thymus Gland Function
- The Microbiome in the Gut Is Foundational to Immune System Health
- Optimizing Your Immune System is Critical During Times of Chronic Stress
- Three Ways Food Phytonutrients Boost The Immune System
- How Fiber Supports the Immune System
- The Appendix and the Immune System: Challenging Long Held Beliefs
- Boosting The Immune System to Slow Immunosenescence