Cellular Metabolism, Mitochondria, and Energy Production
In this episode, we discuss the importance of energy, and the many factors that keep our energy levels up. Fatigue is a sign that something is not functioning properly and it can be due to any number of underlying dysfunctions. Many things affect our energy, including vitamins and nutrients, physical health, mood, sleep and our mitochondria, the cell organelles that produce most of the chemical energy needed to power the cell's biochemical reactions. Tune in to learn how you can support your clients to build their energy levels.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [03:00] What are the causes of fatigue and exhaustion?
- [10:00] Important B vitamins in the mitochondria.
- [13:00] Important vitamins to protect the mitochondria from oxidation.
- [16:00] Cortisol damages the mitochondria and we need to manage stress.
- [22:00] Different types of cleanses to assist your clients.
- [30:00] Structural alignment is also important for energy, to have the joints in place and moving properly.
- There are many factors which may cause fatigue and exhaustion, including lack of nutrients and sleep, stress, depression and the mitochondria.
- Adding key nutrients to the diet may assist your clients to build their energy levels one step at a time.
- By digging deeper into each individual’s health and by supporting the mitochondria, this will further support your clients to build and maintain their energy levels.
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism Resource Guide
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Workshop
- The Clinically Proven Framework for Assessing and Resolving Chronic Fatigue
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!