The Power Of Choice In Empowering Clients To Reaching Their Health Goals with Kim DeYoung
IN THIS EPISODE:
The Importance Of Choices
Each one of us makes an estimated 35,000 choices per day, from deciding what to wear to what to eat. As functional practitioners, we should be able to help clients make the right choices when they come to us for help in dealing with chronic illnesses, symptoms, and important health decisions.
We as healthcare practitioners can empower our clients to make the best choices for their well-being. We must understand our role in helping clients understand why their choices matter and how to bring thoughtfulness and intentionality to decision-making so that they can lead healthy, optimized lives.
The Concept Of Choice Mapping
Choice Mapping is a tool that can help our clients and us practitioners to visually capture the components of a choice, including why it matters, potential obstacles, possibilities, and actions to take. It is important in decision making matters, especially those that can directly affect health and lives.
Kim DeYoung Links
- Head to Kim DeYoung’s website here.
- Grab your copy of The Book Of Choice here.
- Get the free Choice Questions offering here.
- Follow Kim DeYoung on Instagram here.
ReInvent Healthcare Links
- Get our FREE Guide to Taking a Detailed Health History that gets you to root causes.
- Access Additional Resources for Practitioners ready to improve clinical outcomes through our Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training.
- Visit my ReInvent Healthcare site to check out other episodes that will be beneficial to you and your clients.