Evaluating Energy Metabolism on the DUTCH Test
IN THIS EPISODE:
[03:00] Some doctors will test blood cortisol levels, usually in the morning. That doesn’t give you an idea of how well cortisol levels are faring throughout the day.
[10:00] The DUTCH test website and the videos to assist you to understand the benefits of taking the test.
[13:00] On the male side, we need to review the alpha reductase activity.
[16:00] The sex hormone report and methylation.
[22:00] Oxidative stress is tiring as the body spends a lot of liver energy to try to detox.
[24:00] Once you empower patients to use these tests, to restore their health the more success you’ll have in your practice.
The DUTCH Test is beneficial as it has the advantage of the dried urine where you can measure the metabolites, and the cortisol awakening response allows us to see very precise measurements of when the cortisol’s going up.
By digging deeper into each individual’s health and by supporting the mitochondria, will further support your clients to build and maintain their energy levels.
Encouraging patients to use these functional tests to identify imbalances and using nutrition and lifestyle to restore their health, will empower your clients to achieve their health and wellness goals.
- DUTCH Test Website
- Get the Magic Questions
- Strategies For Enhancing Energy Metabolism Resource Guide
- Learn More About Our Practitioner Training
- Thyroid Adrenal Workshop
- The Clinically Proven Framework for Assessing and Resolving Chronic Fatigue
- Mitochondrial Genome
- Autophagy: A Key to Optimal Health and Energy
- Melatonin and the Cell’s Energy Powerhouse
- Mitohormesis- Rebuilding Your Capacity to Produce Energy
- Adaptogens That Support Energy
- The Limiting Beliefs That Are Robbing Your Energy and What to Do to Regain It.
- The Key To Understanding Weight Gain and how to release Weight correctly
- A Common Reason for Fatigue and Low Energy and How to Effectively Test for It.
- How Long-term Medication Use Can Create Fatigue
- Understanding how to help clients with fatigue. Fringe is the Future!