An Expert’s Guide to Implementing the Adrenal Transformation Protocol with Dr. Izabella Wentz
IN THIS EPISODE:
Thyroid Issues and Adrenals
90% of people with Thyroid issues and Chronic Fatigue have some sort of Adrenal Dysfunction because of an intimate connection between thyroid hormones and stress hormones. Some people develop Hashimoto’s after a significant time being “stuck” in a stressed out survival state.
How Stress affects the Adrenals
It is important to support stress function in order to properly support adrenal function. With any autoimmune disease, the first thing we have to remove is stressors. May it be mental, emotional, physiological, environmental, or food related. That is why it is important to properly assess the state of our clients in order to best recommend the best course of action for them.
Adrenal Transformation Protocol Overview
Safety Signals – Learning to eliminate danger signals (flight or flight mode) and turning them into safety signals such as how to make the body feel like it isn’t in a famine.
Nutrients – Going over the nutrients that get depleted during stress and nutrients that are needed under stress that support the thyroid and adrenals to get into a thriving state.
Daily Habits – Going over the day-to-day routines of clients, do they have negative self-talk, are they doing enough things that bring them joy and energy, are they exercising appropriately.
- Dr Izabella Wentz
- Check out Dr. Izabella Wentz’s Website here
- Follow Dr. Izabella Wentz’s Instagram here
- Follow Dr. Izabella Wentz’s Facebook here
- Pre-order the Adrenal Transformation Protocol: A 4-Week Plan to Release Stress Symptoms and Go from Surviving to Thriving as well as Dr. Izabella Wentz’s other books here.
- Listen to our Hashimoto’s discussion here.
- Get our FREE Guide to Taking a Detailed Health History that gets you to root causes with ease.
- Access Additional Resources for Practitioners ready to improve clinical outcomes through our Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training.
- Read through our FREE Adrenal Guide.
- Create your own healthy and balanced breakfast meals with our Break your fast menu here.
- Learn about food and nutrients that can help your clients get a balanced diet with our Functional food guide here.
- Join our Thyroid Adrenal Workshop here.